Points of Clarification from the LHE Board Meeting of Friday, March 19, 2021:
1. We have feedback that the votes taken on all motions could not be heard as well as the individual votes taken on the Mediation items. Of the four Mediation items voted on, three passed and one was rejected.
2. The three items passed were for furnishing proof of payment of back taxes; parking allowed of the truck at 674 Sweetwater Way East; and accepting a 6 ft fence to be grandfathered at 674 Sweetwater Way East with a 4-1 vote, Treasurer, Mike Arseneault casting the nay vote.
3. The Mediation item unanimously rejected was to perform an independent certified public accountant audit of financial reports for 2018, 2019 and 2020 by June 1, 2021.
4. Under Old Business, Item 8.d. (Web Master – Motion to Proceed) The term Web Master is incorrect. The correct term is WEBSITE. The software we have been using to maintain our website is obsolete which impacts Loretta Kramer (NewsBriefs) and Doug English (Homes for Sale manager) ability to do their great work. This software replacement will also address security concerns and will allow capabilities we can add in the future.
5. The exact wording for the change to Section 2.15 of the D.O.R. is: “No recreational vehicles, buses, boats, boats on trailers, trucks rated at 1 ton or over, commercial vehicles displaying advertisements, trailers, travel trailers, motor homes or any other similar type of vehicle or equipment will be permitted to be parked on any Lot in excess of twenty-four (24) hours…”