471 Sweetwater Way
Shown by Appointment Only, Please Call.
Click HERE to see video tour of this home.
Occupancy Available IMMEDIATELY after Closing.
REAR OVERLOOKS Preserve and LAKE HENRY
Master Bath Features: Garden tub. Completely tiled tub surround. Separate matching tiled shower stall w/custom rainfall showerhead/arm. Separate water closet w/Kohler chair height commode. New free-standing cultured marble countertop vanity w/2 large under-mount sinks, soft close doors/drawers. New faucets and amenities.
Guest bath Features: Completely tiled tub/shower surround w/new handheld showerhead, Kohler chair height toilet. New free- standing vanity w/cultured marble countertop and white under-mount sink. New faucet and amenities.
Interior Layout: Large open floorplan w/20”x20” Italian porcelain tile flooring installed diagonally in kitchen, living room, hallways, lanai and bathrooms.
Kitchen: Features an oversize snack bar w/“Versa” composite quartz 30 mm countertops. Large custom under-mount double tub stainless steel sink, Custom faucet. New “Insinkerator” garbage disposal. “Kinetco” under-sink filter for drinking water and refrigerator icemaker filter. New “Diamond” black staine stained Maple kitchen cupboards loaded w/custom features and under cabinet lighting. New stainless steel appliances include: LG glass top convection oven range. Whirlpool side by side refrigerator w/door water & ice. Whirlpool dishwasher. Samsung over the range microwave oven.
Custom HomeFor Sale By Owner Glenn & Sharon Hansen Phone: 863-421-2245 Cell: 863-207-7071
- Master Bedroom: Carpeted. Large closet and full wall custom glass door wardrobe. 6’ pocket sliding glass door opens to
- Guest Bedroom: Carpeted oversize bedroom w/large closet.
- Living Room: Open floor plan living room w/carpeted sitting area. Large custom wall mounted entertainment center w/storage.
- Lanai: Shingled roof (not added on) w/large sliding glass windows w/screens. Lanai opens to a large concrete patio. The back yard overlooks the nature preserve, Lake Henry and an established American Bald Eagle aerie.
- Features: High quality light fixtures, designer ceiling fans. Brushed nickel lever type door handles and hinges throughout. Exterior mounted “Eco Pure” whole house water filter.
- Exterior Construction: Block / Stucco. Hurricane mitigated. Privacy screened front entry with privacy screen door
- Garage: 2 car oversize garage, New “Precision” hurricane rated garage door w/silent “linear” belt drive, installed in 2018. Side entry door features an eyebrow window. Includes: LG high efficiency front load steam washer & steam dryer sitting atop matching drawer pedestals, large work bench w/multiple shelving and cabinets.
- Air Conditioning: Amana 3 ton heat pump system w/emergency heat installed in 2017.
- Pool: Yes, Community. Heated and lighted w/Separate hot tub/spa
- Water Type: Waterfront Water Name: Lake Henry
Remarks: The home is nestled in the S.W. portion of the community with a back yard overlooking a protected semi- wooded Nature Preserve with water access and spectacular sunset views of Lake Henry. Featuring a mature landscaped yard w/ underground sprinkling and landscape lighting. New UV filtering skylights in both bathrooms. Custom window treatments throughout. 220V is available in the Lanai for hot tub power. The home features a new architectural shingle 35 year roofing system in 2018, new AO Smith water heater in 2017. Entire home has been remodeled and upgraded. Exterior paint 2019. Interior paint March 2021. All exterior locks, doorknobs and deadbolts, are manufactured by “QuickSet” and are keyed alike. This home is 100 percent move-in ready, all applicable warranties are transferrable. Lake Henry Estates is a safe and secure gated resident owned 55 plus community with friendly, responsible and concerned residents. Conveniently located near Orlando airports & attractions. Short drive to Tampa gulf, Atlantic ocean beaches and Kennedy Space Center. Conveniently close to shopping, medical, restaurants, entertainment and more.
Note(s): Interior furnishings and golf cart w/new batteries available for separate purchase.
The BUYER must buy one share in the corporation at closing.