482 Sweetwater Way
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,498 square feet.
Call (814) 505-2363 for additional information
- This beautiful home is located in one of the premier communities in central Florida! 3BR/2BA with an enclosed lanai built in 2004 in Lake Henry Estates. New roof in 2018. New stove and refrigerator in 2020. Refurbished AC Condensor in 2022. AC unit under warranty through 2024 (may be transferrable). House exterior painted in 2018. Lanai newly tiled in 2021. New garbage disposal in 2022. House square footage is 1498 with a 122 sq ft screen in lanai. The lot is 4752 sq ft. The lanai is fully winterized and can be used year round. The house will be sold fully furnished (some furniture changing from photos).
- Features include an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, plant ledge with lighting. The kitchen features easy to clean white laminate cabinets and countertop, stainless double sink and new sprayer faucet. You will love the large walk in pantry! The breakfast bar is next to the dining area that features a custom trompe l’oeil painting. The large master suite includes a tray ceiling, WIC, large ceramic tile shower, single sink with a huge vanity that is plumbed for a second sink. The shower, toilet area and main bath all have handicap bars for extra safety. Master features pocket doors to bathroom and in master closet. The front bedroom can work as a double master with a pocket door and double linen closet. The middle bedroom is perfect as an office and also has a walk in closet.
- Features include: Pergo and ceramic tile floors, and ceiling fans, Wood slate and cellular blinds, architectural shingle roof; screened front entry; leaded & beveled glass front door and side light; lever door handles; plenty of electrical and cable outlets. The garage is deep with the WD and utility sink right next to the interior door. The garage door opener includes outside key pad. Garage got a new manual screen in 2021. The seller will assign the buyer one share in the corp. after closing.
- Referred to as a “Hidden Jewel”, Lake Henry Estates is a resident-owned community with many of activities. Community features include Heated pool & spa – Fitness center – Tennis and Pickleball Courts – Shuffleboard – Golf course – RV storage – Boat launch and dock on Lake Henry – a Clubhouse with a Pub and Ballroom – Library – Woodworking shop and more.
- Monthly maintenance fees are $240, which include water, sewer, Spectrum premium Cable TV and 200MBPS Internet. Amenities include use of the clubhouse, pool, hot tub, tennis court, pickleball courts, bocce ball, and community boat ramp. The clubhouse features a ballroom, library, pool room, pub with bar, exercise room, and craft room. Fire protection, trash, recyling and lawn rubbish removal are included in your property tax bill.