682 Sweetwater Way East
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,790 square feet
For Sale By Owner: Call David @ (760) 445-9789 or Carmen Wilde @ (760) 445-8499 for additional information
- This Antigua-style home features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- A new roof was installed in 2019, featuring “Peel and Seal” roofing installed under the shingles for added protection. A hurricane-proof garage door, a remote control screen door and a new side door, with a window, are in place. The garage is temperature controlled by a Pioneer Mini-Split heater/air conditioner. The entire home has a water filtration system, is wired for an outside plug-in generator and has integrated folding metal hurricane shutters.
- The primary bedroom has a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and a large linen closet. One bedroom has a Murphy Bed. All 3 bedrooms have wood laminate flooring.
- The large great room has ceramic flooring and 3 sliding glass doors which opened up to the lanai. The kitchen has granite countertops and a large walk-in pantry. The dining room has french doors leading to the lanai. A screened-in entrance brings you into a foyer with a coat closet. The home has new blinds and tinted windows throughout.
- Referred to as a “Hidden Jewel”, Lake Henry Estates is a resident-owned community with many of activities. Community features include Heated pool & spa – Fitness center – Tennis and Pickleball Courts – Shuffleboard – Horseshoes – Bocce Ball – Golf course – RV storage – Boat launch and dock on Lake Henry – a Clubhouse with a Pub and Ballroom – Library – Craft Room – Billiards – Woodworking shop – Dog Park and more.
Lake Henry Estates has the perfect getaway feeling as if you were on a year-round vacation yet close to shopping, restaurants and Interstate 4!
**Water, sewer, Spectrum premium Cable TV and 200Mbps Internet included in maintenance fee.
Fire Protection, trash, recycling and lawn rubbish removal are included in your property tax bill.